Post Name: UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020
Short Description: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP, Allahabad) has Released Class 10th and 12th Annual Exam Result 2020. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this Exam can Download Result now.
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP, Allahabad)
UP Board Results 2020 Short Details of Notification
Class 10th, 12th Exam Result 2020
- Class 10th Exam Date: 18 Feb. to 03/03/2020
- Class 12th Exam Date: 18 Feb. to 06/03/2020
- Result Date: 27 June 2020
Exam Conducted By:
- Uttar Pradesh Madhyamic Shiksha Parisad UPMSP, Allahabad Are Conducted the Class 10th & 12th Examination Every Year Huge Candidate will be Appearing in the Exam
UP Board Exam 2020 Fact Details
- Uttar Pradesh Board, Allahabad has Conducted Exam During February to March 2020.
- All Enrolled Candidates (Class 10th) – 30,24,632 Candidates..
- All Enrolled Candidates (Class 12th) – 25,86,440 Candidates.
How to Download UP Board Result 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Board, Prayagraj Class 12 Intermediate 2020 Annual Board Exam Result Announced on 27/06/2020 Candidate Can Check the Result After Declared.
- Follow 3 Easy to Step to Check UP Board Intermediate Result 2020 :
- Step 1: Directly go to Some Useful Important Link Section and Click to Download Result.
- Step 2: After the new page opens, you have to select your district and put the roll number / College Code together and click on the button with the check result.
- Step 3: Now your result/result will open, now you can print it out or you can keep a photo of the result.
- Some other important information:
- Any UP Board UPMSP Intermediate 2020 candidate who is not satisfied with their marks/result can fill the form of Scrutiny.
- If the UP Board High School Exam 2020 candidate is in at least one subject, then they can fill the compartment examination form.
- This time the Uttar Pradesh Board UPMSP Class 12 Intermediate Result 2020 will also release digital signature results, which will be released a few days after the results are declared, which will be valid everywhere such as both admission and jobs.
All Enrolled Candidates Can Check Result now