National Research Centre Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional I Posts: ICAR-National Research Centre on Mithun has Published a Recruitment Notification (Advt. No. NRCM(G)194/2020 (Vol III) on the National Research Centre Career. National Research Centre has invited applications for the Recruitment of Young Professional I Posts. Complete details about National Research Centre Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information is given below.
|Organization Name||ICAR-National Research Centre on Mithun|
|Post Name||Young Professional I|
Eligibility Criteria for National Research Centre Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – National Research Centre Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should have completed Graduate in Information Technology/ Computer Application from recognized Board, Institute, & University.
1. (Two) 2 years experience in web designing, networking and hardware.
2. Portal development & management with Asp.net, Java, PHP, Oracle, MySQL, HTML5, Bootstrap,
Desktop Publishing, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc based application devt, Technical reports writing, presentation and preparation, etc.
National Research Centre Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
Young Professional I – 01 Post
Age Limit – National Research Centre Recruitment 2020:
Candidates age limit between 21 to 45 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government norms.
Application Fee – National Research Centre Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should No Application Fee for Apply National Research Centre Jobs.
Salary Scale – National Research Centre Recruitment 2020:
Selected candidates will get Rs.15,000/- per month.
Selection Process – National Research Centre Recruitment 2020:
1. Applicants with minimum eligibility need to appear for an interview.
2. The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR-NRCM, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing before the interview date.
3. The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed.
4. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
How to Apply for National Research Centre Jobs 2020
Application addressed to the Director, ICAR-NRC on Mithun, Medziphema, Nagaland should be produced at the time of interview. Walk-in-Interview time is scheduled to be held on 11.12.2020 at 10.30. The applicant must submit self-attested copies of certificates along with application form (as per the format annexed) and two passport size photographs. Applicant must bring with them all original documents at the time of interview for verification.
National Research Centre Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Date of Published Notification: 28/11/2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11/12/2020
National Research Centre Recruitment 2020 Notification:
Official website: nrcmithun.icar.gov.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about National Research Centre Young Professional I Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.