NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (NIT Durgapur) has Published a Recruitment Notification (Advt. No: NITD/CSE/JRF/PUF-IOT/01/2020) on the NIT Durgapur Career. NIT Durgapur has invited applications for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Posts. Complete details about NIT Durgapur Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Durgapur|
|National Institute of Technology, Durgapur||nitdgp.ac.in|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020:
M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum CGPA 6.5 or 65% marks from any recognized Institute/University.
B.E/B. Tech in CSE/IT with valid NET/GATE score and with minimum 7.5 CGPA or 70% marks from any recognized Institute/ University.
Other Requirement: Knowledge of Verilog/Python Programming is preferred.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
Age Limit – NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should go to the Official Website for detailed information.
Application Fee – NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should No Application Fee for Apply NIT Durgapur Jobs.
Salary Scale – NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020:
Selected candidates will get Rs. 31,000/- [*HRA p.m (Rs.5000/- approx)]
Selection Process – NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020:
The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview (Online).
How to Apply for NIT Durgapur Jobs 2020
The candidate is advised to send the application (format attached) giving full particulars of Educational Qualification along with attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, Experience, Publication, Research Interest, etc. to Dr. Bibhash Sen, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur-713209, West Bengal by e-mail ([email protected]) with advt. no. as the subject line within Dec 17, 2020. For the further details pl. contact (Mobile No: 9434788161). Sort listed candidate, date of interview other essential
information will be notified on the website on Dec 18, 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Selected candidates are expected to play a major role in the fundamental research, simulation, and implementation activities related to the project in collaboration with the other involved Institutes/Universities.
2. Financial assistance for attending Team meetings, Focus area meetings, National conferences, etc. will be funded from the project whenever scheduled.
3. The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview (Online).
4. The above position is purely temporary and is for a period of One (01) Years / End of Project but subject to the condition of the candidate performance (Performance will be evaluated for every six months). Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
5. Candidates called for an interview should send a scanned copy of all the original mark-sheets, certificates, etc.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Date of Published Notification: 08/11/2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18/12/2020
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 Notification:
Official website: nitdgp.ac.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about NIT Durgapur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.
The post National Institute of Technology, Durgapur Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts first appeared on Latest Government Jobs.