MPSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 100 Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger Posts are in Maharashtra.
|MPSC Jobs 2019: Apply Online for 100 Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger Posts|
The job applications for MPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 19 Aug 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Starting Date to Apply Online= 03 Aug 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online= 19 Aug 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee= 19 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by SBI Challan=20 Aug 2019
Application Fee – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Reserve category ₹324
Pay the Examination Fee through online/offline both mode.
Payment Mode: Online & Offline
Age Limit –MPSC Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post=AssistantForest Officer
Age Limit18 – 38 years
Name of the Post=Forest Ranger
Age Limit21 – 38 years
Job Location – MPSC Recruitment 2019
Qualification – MPSC Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Post=Assistant Forest Officer
- No. of Post=29
- No. of Post=Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institution
- Name of the Post=Forest Ranger
- No. of Post=71
Height 150 cm 163 cm
Chest – 79 cm
Pay Scale – MPSC Recruitment 2019
Pay Name of the Post Pay Scale
Pay scale Assistant Forest Officer ₹51100-155800
Forest Ranger ₹51800-132300
How to Apply – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 03 Aug 2019 to 19 Aug 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “MPSCHome”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Links – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Advt. Details-Click Here
Apply Online-Click Here
Read more: https://www.9curry.com/notices/6c52c4