KSP Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has Released a Recruitment Notification on the KSP Official Website. Karnataka State Police (Karnataka Police) has invited applications for the recruitment of Lab Assistants, Technicians, and Attender Vacancies. More details about KSP Recruitment 2020 such as Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Post Name||Lab Assistants, ECG Technician, and Lab Attender|
|No. of Posts||45 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For KSP Recruitment 2020
(i) Laboratory Assistant:
(1) Candidates Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Science.
(2) Must be a Diploma Holder in EEG Technician course/ Medical Laboratory Tech. Course or possess any other equivalent qualifications.
(ii) ECG Technician:
(1) Candidates Must be a Diploma holder in Cinematography or Photography or possess any other equivalent qualification in qualifications granted by an institution recognized by the Government.
(2) Must have at least one-year practical experience in handling analog and digital Photography tools including Videography in any organization.
(iii) Laboratory Attender:
Candidates Must have passed P.U.C. or 10+2 examination in science or possess any equivalent qualification.
Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
ECG Technician – 07 Post
Laboratory Attender – 37 Posts
Candidates minimum age 21 years and maximum age 35 Born between 25/11/1980 and 25/11/1999 (both days inclusive).
OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
GM, 2A,2B, 3A,3B – Rs.250/-
SC, ST, CAT-01 – Rs.100/-
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
How to Apply for KSP Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply for KSP Recruitment through the application online on the link available on the KSP website. The last date for online application is 25 November 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27/10/2020
Closing Date to Apply Online: 25/11/2020
Official website: ksp.gov.in
Apply online link: rec20.ksp-online.in
Karnataka State Police FSL Recruitment 2020 Notification
More Details: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about KSP Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police has invited online application for the post of System Analyst, Network Booster & Other Posts. Interested candidates in Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020 must go through the paragraph given below to know more information such as Age Limit, Qualification, the scale of pay, How to Apply, etc.
Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Organization Name: Karnataka State Police
Organization Website: ksp.gov.in
Total Posts: 15 Vacancy
Qualification: Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Last Date: 17/02/2020
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020
Karnataka State Police (KSP) Vacancy Details & Salary Details
1. System Analyst (System Security Analyst) (01) – Rs.41,502/- per month.
2. Network Booster (Network Engineer) (02) – Rs.41,502/- per month.
3. Website Security Analyst (01) – Rs.41,502/- per month.
4. Tracer (01) – Rs.35,012/- per month.
5. System Administrator (02) – Rs.35,012/- per month.
6. Hardware Expert (Forensic) (01) – Rs.35,012/- per month.
7. Senior Programmer (02) – Rs.41,502/- per month.
8. Linguistic Expert (Translator) (05) – Rs.35,012/- per month.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should possess Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized University. For more details, visit the official website for qualification details.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale:- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
Application Fee:- Candidates visiting the notification are given below for application fee details.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
More Information:- Candidates kindly read the Karnataka State Police‘s official notification & go to the website.
How to Apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020
Interested & Eligible candidates read the full notification then apply online (link below) on or before 17.02.2020.
Step to Step apply online for KSP Recruitment 2020:
1. First visit official website, Go to the official site @ www.ksp.gov.in
2. And check for the KSP Recruitment or Careers, which you are going to apply.
3. Open Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
4. Check the last date carefully before starting the application form
5. If you are eligible, fill the application form without any mistakes
6. Send the application form before the last date, 17th February 2020, to the below-mentioned email address and capture the Application number or acknowledgment number.
Starting date for application: 18 Jan 2020
Last date for application: 17 Feb 2020
Relevant Links=> Download Notification Link || ||
Disclaimer:- Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.