Kalna College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Kalna College, established in 1943, is a college in Kalna, Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Kalna College was re-accredited and awarded B++ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and official website kalnacollege.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalna College Online Admission 2021
Educational Qualification: Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or such other Equivalent Examination of W.B.C.H.S.E., I.S.C., C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E. etc. which are recognized by the University of Burdwan are eligible for admission to the First Year B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. Honours & General Courses of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Under Graduate Education with Semester Examination.
In Honours Course, a student can apply as many as four honours subjects in order of preference and will be selected for admission to the desired courses strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
In General/ Pass Course, a student can get the desired Combination of Subjects and Seat strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
Kalna College Admission Fee: Application fee amounting to Rs.300/- only is to be deposited through online ‘State Bank Collect’ fees collection system or offline to the Account of SBI, Kalna/ Bank of Baroda, Kalna/ Axis Bank, Kalna.
Kalna College Merit List 2021 – Kalna College Admission List 2021
Name of The College: Kalna College
Affiliated to: University of Burdwan
College Website : www.kalnacollege.ac.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college – Kalna College Subjet Combination
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Economics, Geography.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Education, Geography, Economics, Santali.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology.
4. B.Sc. General– Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
5. B.Com. Honours– Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Computer Application in Business, Accounting Theory and Management Accounting, Advanced Business Mathematics and Statistics.
How to Apply for Kalna College Result 2021- Kalna College Final Merit List 2021:
Eligible students can apply online through official website kalnacollege.ac.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents :
1. Students must have to bring the print copy of the Application Form.
2. Application Fee Receipt.
3. Xerox copy of Madhyamik Admit Card.
4. Madhyamik & H. S. Mark Sheets.
5. Character Certificate from last attended school.
6. Caste Certificate.
7. Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
Address: Near Old Bus Stand Kalna, Kalna, West Bengal, Pin – 713 409.
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Kalna College New Notice.
Kalna College About Us:-
Kalna College, established in 1943, is a college in Kalna, Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences. It is affiliated to University of Burdwan.