Government Jobs 2020
Government Jobs 2020: Government Jobs aspirants get the latest 70,000+ govt job updates in Central Government, State Government, Public Sector Companies, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Army, Navy, Air Force, Government Organizations, and Govt Universities. Everyday 24X7, LatestGovtExam Blog provides Free Govt Jobs Alert of Educational wise Govt Jobs, Qualification wise Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, and State Govt Jobs and Public Sector Jobs notification in this Page.
Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Passed Govt Jobs, 10th Passed Govt Jobs, 12th Pass Govt Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BE) Jobs, Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, etc.) and all other educational qualified job vacancies available here.
So let’s know which departments are having government vacancy 2020. You can get the complete information about the government job update in detail by clicking on the job link given below and if you have some problems, you can ask us.
Latest Government Jobs 2020
- IISER Pune Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Research Associate Posts
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Consultant Posts
- IIRS Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Technician 04 Posts
- RIMS Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 24 Tutor Posts
- CDSCO Recruitment 2020 – Bench Chemist, Lab Assistant, & Other 09 Posts
- Bhiwani District Court Recruitment 2020
- TRAI Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Assistant 01 Posts
- Sainik School Nalanda Recruitment 2020
- National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020
- Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Deputy Secretary 1 Post
- MOHFW Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Scientific Officer 1 Post
- CPCB Recruitment 2020 – Consultant Posts
- National Book Trust Recruitment 2020
- Cooch Behar Medical College Recruitment 2020
- CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2020 – 09 Phlebotomist Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2020 – Specialist Grade-II 15 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Sainik School Mainpuri Recruitment 2020
- MSME Recruitment 2020 – Director 01 Posts
- Mizoram Social Welfare Directorate Recruitment 2020
- Mizoram Social Welfare Recruitment 2020
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Labour Officer Posts
- SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020 – 46 Assistant Superintendent & Others Posts
- Indian Army Rally Siliguri Recruitment 2020
- NRFMTTI Recruitment 2020 – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 06 Posts
Government Jobs – FAQs:
✅ What are the Government Jobs available in India?
More than Two Lakhs Government vacancies available in 2020. The following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC Civil Service Exam
(2) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
(3) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
(4) Railway Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
(5) IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
(6) Railway Level 1 Posts
(7) Railway Group D posts
(8) Railway Para Medical Staff
(9) Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector, etc.
(10) Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers, etc.
(11) PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technicians, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals, etc.
✅ How can I apply for government jobs online?
Visit LatestGovtExam blog, then click the Govt Jobs column page and get the latest active Government Jobs details. Click and visit your qualification and designation based Govt Jobs notification. Read the detailed advertisement and click ‘Apply Online’ link to register your details online and pay the application fee on or before the closing date.
✅ What are sections available on LatestGovtExam Govt Jobs page?
Government Jobs separated in different categories like Education-wise Govt Jobs, Qualification / Designation wise Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs Info, Public Service Commission wise Government Jobs, and PSU wise Govt Jobs.
✅ What is the age eligibility for Government Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old for most of the fresher govt jobs. For ITI Apprentice posts – the minimum age is 14 years old. The maximum age differ for post and designation wise.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, and plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
✅ What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Minimum VIII Standard (8th Class) Pass, 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Xth std Pass, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / 12th class / XII std Pass, ITI, Diploma, B.E.. B.Tech, Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B. Com, BCA, BBA, etc.) and Post Graduation (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.)
✅ Which government job is easy to get in India?
Railway, Teaching, and Banking Government Jobs are easy to apply and get this job easily. Most of the state and central govt vacancies opening in Lower Level (Group C, Group D) and Middle-Level Management posts. The Middle and Lower Level posts selection based on Written / Online Examination only or Test with Interview.
✅ Why government jobs are the best in India?
Government Jobs are the most secure, respect, and prestigious jobs in India. If you employed in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt sector jobs like Banking, Railway, and PSU has continued to provide all benefits like medical, home loan, travel, and retirement benefits, etc.
Request – All of you are requested to share this link more and more on WhatsApp Group and Facebook or other social networks to your friends and also help them in getting good employment. We will keep you updated with the latest updates related to jobs.