Gour Banga University Admission 2021:– Gour Banga University offers Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses in this academic year. This College is an institute of higher education in the state of West Bengal, located at Malda. The University established on 10 March 2018 and affiliations with UGC (University Grants Commission) & NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). The Candidates can scroll down and check more information about The Gour Banga University Online Admission 2021.
Gour Banga University Admission Date:
Application Date: Update Soon
Last Date of Application: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria of Gour Banga University Admission 2021:
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on the total of the best five subjects, including English.
2. Pass certificate in 10+2 pattern from any recognized university in the concerned matters is eligible to apply.
3. Recently issued SC/OBC/ST Certificate with self-attested xerox copy.
4. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the concerned departments compulsorily.
5. The Candidates who are graduate from a recognized university are eligible for Post Graduate admission.
Gour Banga University Admission Fees:
1. Registration Fees (UG Courses) Rs. 200/- & With Late Fees Rs. 300/-
2. PG Courses General/OBC Rs. 400/-
3. Reserved SC/ST/PH Rs. 150/-
Payment will be pay through Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card or E Challan.
Reservation Of Seats – Gour Banga University Merit List 2021:
1. For admission in Post Graduate courses, the students of Gour Banga University, 60% of the total seats in each department will be reserved for them.
2. Seats also reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PWD category students. 22% for SC, 6% for ST, OBC Category (A) 10% and Category (B) 7% and for PWD candidates 3%.
Courses Offer – Gour Banga University Final Merit List 2021:
1. Master Of Arts (M.A)
2. Master Of Laws (L.L.M)
3. Master Of Science (M.Sc)
4. Master Of Commerce (M.Com)
5. Master Of Philosophy (M.Phil)
6. Master Of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc)
Gour Banga University PG Admission 2021:
University Name:- Gour Banga University
Contact No.:- 03512 233 – 666
Affiliated:- UGC & NAAC
Email Id:- [email protected]
How to get Admission Under Gour Banga University 1st Year Admission:
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website ugb.ac.in
University Address:- University Of Gour Banga, NH 34, Near Rabindra Bhavan, Mokdumpur, Malda, 731 202, West Bengal, INDIA.
Important Links:- www.ugb.ac.in
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and its courses chosen from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website ugb.ac.in.
Gour Banga University About Us:-
The University of Gour Banga is a public state university located in Malda, West Bengal, India. It is one of the newest state universities established in 2008 by the Government of West Bengal on Act XXVI 2007.