ESIC Recruitment 2020 – Specialist Grade-II Posts: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has Published a Recruitment Notification on the ESIC Official Website. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for the Recruitment of Specialist Grade-II Posts. Complete details about ESIC Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Specialist Grade II|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – ESIC Recruitment 2020:
1. A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2. Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite specialty as mentioned in Table A.
3. Work experience in a responsible position connected with the specialty for a period of:
a) 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder.
b) 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder.
4. Language Test: The candidates shall have passed the middle-level examination in the official language of the state concerned where the vacancies are notified or if no candidate is available who fulfills the required conditions, Selection Board will have powers to recommend candidates who have a working knowledge of the local language.
ESIC Recruitment Vacancy 2020:
Specialist Grade-II – 15 Posts
Age Limit – ESIC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates maximum age 45 years as on 24.12.2020. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. The upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
Application Fees – ESIC Recruitment 2020:
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: NIL
All other categories: 500/-
Mode of payment: A Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/-(as applicable) in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Raipur has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
Pay Scale – ESIC Recruitment 2020:
Level – 11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, NPA, HRA, and Transport Allowance will also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection Procedure – ESIC Recruitment 2020:
(i) All eligible candidates should apply in the application format appended below on or before the last date for receipt of applications i.e. 24.12.2020. Applications received after the last date by any mode will not be considered. ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.
(ii) Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of calling for interviews. The Corporation, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews in a State other than the State applied for.
The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).
How to Apply for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2020
The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Jr. Scale)”, for Chhattisgarh Region”, Specialty Applied For ” by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 24.12.2020
Address to which the applications are to be sent: ESI Corporation, Regional Office, 107, Ramnagar Road, Jagannath Chowk, Kota, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
The last date of receipt of the application is 24.12.2020. (The last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 31.12.2020).
ESIC Recruitment Important Dates:
Date of Published Notification: 19/11/2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 24/12/2020
ESIC Recruitment Notification:
Official Website: esic.nic.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about ESIC Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.
ESIC, New Delhi 40 Stenographer & UDC Posts Recruitment 2019: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has recently published a recruitment notification for the 40 Stenographer & UDC Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.03.2019 to 15.04.2019. Additional information like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, etc is mentioned below.
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi
Advt. No: A-12/16/4/2017-E-V
Advt. Date: 01.03.2019
Stenographer & UDC Vacancies 2019
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
|Upper Division Clerk||23|
1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
|Age Limit||Scale of Pay|
|1) Between 18 – 27 years
2) Age Relaxation Refer to official notification
|Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Application Fee||Selection Process|
|Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Rs.500/- All other categories.
|Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Computer Skill Test/ Objective Type Computer Test.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01.03.2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15.04.2019|
|ESIC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 PDF|
|More Details: Interested candidates can read the official notification / PDF carefully. For more details about ESIC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 to follow the official notification or website.|