Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) announced notifications for 2246 vacancies in Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment/Ex-ServiceMan). The candidates with the background of 10th/SSC/Any Degree are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates apply for the post online from 22 August to 25 September 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for SI/Sergeant/ASJ | 2246 Vacancies | Last Date: 25 September 2019
Bihar Police Department: It is the law and order and law enforcement agency for the state of Bihar. It comes under the direct control of the Department of Home Affairs. It is headed by the Direct General of Police(DGP). The state is divided into four zones and each commanded by an Additional Director General or an Inspector-General. Each zone is further divided into two to three ranges and each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:
Bihar Police Recruitment for SI/Sergeant/ASJ Posts:
||25 September 2019
- 10th/SSC/Matriculation/Graduation/Post Graduation in the concerned subject.
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2019):
- Age between 20 to 37 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Police Sub Inspector: 2064 Posts
- For Sergeant: 215 Posts
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment): 125 Posts
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Service Man): 42 Posts
- For Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/Month
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment/Ex-ServiceMan): Rs.29200-92300/Month
- General/EWS/BC/EBC candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.400/-
- The selection will be based on the written test.
- The written test will be held in two parts-Preliminary and Mains
- The candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination are eligible for mains exam
How to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019?
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post in the following link from 22 august to 25 September 2019.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 22 August 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25 September 2019