SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020: The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam (SLPRB) Has Released a recruitment notification is for the Recruitment of Jr Assistant, Grade IV, Stenographer & Other Posts. Interested can apply for SPLRB Assam police Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date. More details about Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Such as qualification, vacancy details, age limit, selection process, pay scale & how to apply the information are given below.
|Name of the Board Board Assam (SLPRB)||State Level Police Recruitment|
|Post Name||Stenographer & Other Posts|
|Last date to apply online||10.10.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020:
Educational Qualification –
1. Stenographer (English), Grade-III (HQ Level) – Graduate in any discipline and NCVT passed certificate from recognized ITI of Assam with 40 wpm computer type speed and 120 wpm in shorthand in English.
2. Tech. Assistant (HQ)- Passed HSLC or Equivalent Certificate from recognized Board/Institute and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years industrial experience which includes teaching experience up to 2 years is essential. Computer proficiency is desirable.
3. Statistical Assistant (Employment Wing) – Graduate from a recognized university with Economics or Mathematics or Statistics as
one of the subjects in Graduation and Computer proficiency desirable.
4. Pharmacist (ITI) – Higher Secondary passed and Diploma in pharmacy from recognized Board/Institute Must have one year experience of in a relevant field.
5. Instructor-Stenography (English) – B.Voc./Degree in Commerce/Arts (with Shorthand & Typing) or Diploma in Commercial Practice or relevant Advance Diploma (Vocational) with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
6. Junior Instructor – Passed HSLC or equivalent and passed NAC Or NTC.
7.Junior Assistant (HQ) / Junior Assistant (ITI) / Junior Assistant (Zone Level Employment Exchanges) – Graduate in any discipline and Min 6 months certificate in Computer Course
8. Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Instructor – Graduate in Physical Education and Computer Knowledge is preferable
9. Store Keeper (ITI) – Passed HSLC or equivalent Certificate and 6 months Computer Certificate in essential and NCVT passed from ITI
10. Librarian (ITI) – Higher Secondary passed and Diploma in Library Science
11. Dresser (ITI) – HSLC or equivalent Certificate and Certificate of Dresser
12. Grade -IV (Workshop Attendant/Store Attendant (ITI) – Class VIII Passed and ITI
13. Grade IV (HQ) – Class VIII Passed and ITI
14. Grade IV (ITI) – Class VIII Passed and ITI
15. Grade IV (Zone Level
16. Employment Exchanges) – Class VIII Passed and ITI
SPLRB Assam Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies – 444
Age Limit For SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020:
Applicant should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st
January 2020, (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
> 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
> 3 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
> 2 (two) years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
> 10 (ten) years in case of PwD candidates irrespective of castes.
There will be Two tests for the recruitment of all the posts (i) First Phase Test and ii)Second Phase Test. Applicants whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for the First Phase Test (Written Test) which will be conducted at any convenient venue(s) depending upon the number of candidates. The candidates will have to appear for the First Phase Test (Written Test) at the venue mentioned in his/her call letter. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the test in the venue (s) for the first phase test (Written Test), biometrics of each candidate will be done.
How To Apply:
The Applicants having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference, third preference, and so on. However, the Candidate giving preference for the post of Junior Assistant (EE Zone Level) can select only one Zone as mentioned in Para 2 (7) (c) (i) to (vi) and also for the post of Grade-IV (EE Zone Level), the candidate can select only one Zone mentioned in para 2 (12) (d) (i) to (vi) as preference
Starting date to apply online – 21-09-2020
Last date to apply online – 10-10-2020
Official website – slprbassam.in
Download Official Notification Pdf >> Click Here
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official announcement carefully about SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Notification 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police recently has invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the significant number of vacancies in the District Police Cadre. The application must be submitted online through the SLPRB official website. Only online applications will be accepted with effect from 15 June 2020.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Post Name||Jr. Assistant & Stenographer|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Assam Police Jobs Vacancy 2020
> Jr. Asst & Stenographer – 204
> Platoon Commander – 25
> Others Post – 34
1) Junior Assistant (in APHQRS/ District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce, or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
2) Stenographer (Grade-III)(District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having national Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Government of Assam /Government of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
3) Platoon Commander: The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce, or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
Other Qualification: NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate.
4) Other Vacancies: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a university recognized by the Govt.
> Pass Certificate of Instructor Course from National Civil Defence College, Nagpur/NDRF Academy, Nagpur) and
> Pass Certificate of Elementary Fire Service Training or any other advance Civil Defence Course from National Civil Defence College, Nagpur any other institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Candidate minimum age of 18 years and the maximum period of 38 years as on 01 January 2020 (candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002and on or after 01-01-1982).
Relaxation: The Upper age limit is relaxable as under follow:
> 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) &ST (P).
> 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Mode of Selection: Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in the DistrictHeadquarters
How to Apply of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Application Process: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for the post through the Assam Police website of slprbassam.in before 15 June 2020.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Notification
Official Website: slprbassam.in
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
> Last Date to Apply Online: 15/06/2020
Disclaimer: Eligible and Interested candidates read the full notification then apply online. Candidates find all eligibility criteria for eligible this vacancy. For getting more updates regularly, visit this Website.