Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 for the post of Duty Officer, Customer Agent, Jr.Executive, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver, Handyman /Handywomen, Officer IR/HR, Supervisor, Sr.Supervisor and Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer with more than 409 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of 12th, Any Degree, Engineering and Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. Selection will be varied based on the recruitment type. Candidates will find out the detailed notification of Air India recruitment on the official website. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Air India Recruitment are given below.
|Air India Recruitment 2019 for Duty Officer/ Engineer/ Supervisor | 409 Vacancies
Air India Limited is the Government Owned Company headquartered at New Delhi. In earlier, it was located in Air India House, Mumbai. Air India Provides aircraft service with a total of 94 international and domestic destinations points, in which 54 for domestic destinations and 40 for International destinations in around 28 countries in the world. Air India is the biggest Airline enterprise which has a central hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Air India Recruitment 2019:
|Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer
||Air India Maintenance Engineer
|Duty officer, Jr.Executive & others
||Air India Walk-in
||Air India Supervisor
||Air India Cabin Crew
Air India Recruitment for Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer:
||Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer
||20 August 2019
- B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science from a recognized University / Institution with minimum 60% marks for General Candidates and 55% marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates. In case of Ex-Servicemen, Army Degree submitted by them will be considered only if it is certified to be equivalent to B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science
- Ability to Read, Write and Speak fluent English. Knowledge of Hindi / Local Language
will be an added advantage.
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019): Maximum 30 years
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Ex-Servicemen will be eligible for age relaxation as per Rules.
During the training, the candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.25,000/-.On completion of training successfully, they will be designated as Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer and shall be paid Rs.50,200/- per month (CTC-Inclusive of Employer’s Contribution towards PF, which will be applicable after one year of service).
Post wise Vacancies:
- For SC: 03 posts
- For ST: 01 post
- For OBC: 07 posts
- For EWS: 02 posts
- For GEN: 13 posts
- For General: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Fees
Fees must be paid in demand draft in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED payable at Hyderabad
The selection process is based on the written test and personal interview.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the official website career page on or before 20 August 2019.
Air India Walk-in-Interview 2019:
||Duty officer, Jr.Executive & others
||SSC/Any Degree/MBA /Diploma
||Rs.13860 to Rs.60000 /-month
||04,05 August 2019
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR IATA-CARGO/Airline Travel and Tourism/Aviation.
- with 12 year’s experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax Ramp and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof.
- Well conversant with computer operations.
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 09 years experience, in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing,
computerize passenger check-in/cargo handling.
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with M.B.A. or equivalent in any discipline (2 -years full-time course or 3-years part-time course) from a recognized university with 6 years aviation experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/cargo handling.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised university.
- Must be in possession of LMV.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid Driving Licence to be produced maximum within 12 months from the date of joining.
Preference will be given to those with aviation experience.
Customer Agent :
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA -UFTAA or IATA -FIATA or IATA -DGR or IATA -CARGO
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 01-year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in /cargo handling.
Officer-IR / HR:
- MBA or equivalent – in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 4 years Experience in HR/Admin Functions and Industrial Relation/ Legal.
- Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy.
MBA or equivalent in Finance (full time 2 years course) with knowledge of MS -Office Operations.
- Must have 3 years experience or more in Accounts and Finance functions preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company with proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST etc.
Ramp Service Agent:
- 3-years Diploma/ITI in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government.
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
Utility Agent -cum – Ramp Driver:
- Minimum SSC (10th Standard Pass).
- Must carry original valid HMV driving license at the time of appearing for Trade test
Handyman / Handywomen Kochi :
- SSC /10th Standard Pass.
- Must be able to read and understand the English Language.
- Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages.
- Airport Experience will be preferred.
Dy.Terminal Manager-(Pax Handling):
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 18 years experience, out of which at least 06 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax Ramp and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof. Well conversant with computer operation
Age Limit( as on 1.07.2019):
For the post of Jr.Executive(Pax), Officer-Accounts and Officer IR/HR :
- General: 35 Years
- OBC: 38 Years
- SC/ST 40 Years
For Other Post:
- General: 28 Years
- OBC: 31 Years
- SC/ST 33 Years
Note: Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen: As per Government guidelines
|| Number of Vacancies
|Ramp Service Agent
|Utility Agent -cum – Ramp Driver
Air India Selection Procedure:
The selection will be done on the basis of Screening/Personal Interview. The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s).
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES
LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
Note: No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST
How to apply for Air India Walk-in 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in along with the application form and relevant documents on 04,05 August 2019.
|Air India Region
||Venue Date & Time
|(Kochi & Kozhikode) Southern Region
||04 & 05 August 2019
||Cochin International Aviation Services Ltd (CIASL), CIAL Academy,
XI/318E, Cochin International Airport Building, Cochin Airport P.O.Nedumbassery Ernakulam 683 111
||31st July,07 August 2019
||Air India Air Transport Services Limited Engineering Complex, New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700052
|2nd August 2019
||Air India Ltd, Airlines House, R P Road, Ganeshguri, Guwahati -781 006
|5th August 2019
||Station Manager, Air India Ltd.,6, Kamraj Road, Port Blair, PIN-744101.
| Southern Region
||29 July 2019
First Floor, Air India Unity Complex, Pallavaram
Cantonment, Chennai 600 043.
||31 July,01 & 02 August 2019
||Air India Community
Centre, Air India
Colony, Near Vasant
Vihar Metro Station,
Vasant Vihar New
Air India Recruitment 2019 for Supervisor:
||Rs.27,755 – 23,871 /-month
||09 August 2019
- Graduate from recognized University or its equivalent.
- For consideration for the Finance department, the qualification is Graduate in Commerce from a recognized university
- Minimum of 01 years of experience in aviation in the concerned department for which the candidate has applied
- The experience should be post-qualification and at least an equivalent level Candidates having experience of working in an Airline will be preferred Proficiency in using computer
- For FrontDesk Office 01 year experience should be in an airline Corporate FrontDesk
- 10+2 from a recognized Board with a 1-year diploma in Hotel Management /01-year Diploma in Food & Beverage Service I Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery / Craftsmanship course in Food Production & Patisserie I Catering
Age Limit(as on 01.08.2019):
- For Sr.Supervisor: Maximum 40 years
- For Supervisor: Maximum 35 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST: 5 Years
- Upper age limit for OBC: 3Years
- Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules
List of Vacancies:
- Finance: 4 pots
- Personnel: 4 posts
- MMD: 14 posts
- Marketing: 4 posts
- Airport Operations: 6 posts
- Transport: 6 posts
- Operations I Operations Training: 9 posts
- Admin: 1 post
- FrontDesk: 1 post
Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft for an amount of payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi
Note: No Application fee for SC/ST
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form and fill in the Application Format which is given below and send the application by Post / Speed post/courier at the following address or before 09 August 2019.
Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.IAirport,
New Delhi — 110037
Note: Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Air India Recruitment 2019 for Cabin Crew:
||Rs.15,000-21,125/- per month
||7 August 2019
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Language: Fluency in English and Hindi (Candidates having fluency in any foreign language of destination where Air India operates will be given preference)
Note: Minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew in a Scheduled Airline.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 35 years
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of
- After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/Month.
- In addition to the above, the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however, the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
- For 30 hours of a layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @ $100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
- The selection process is based on the Preliminary Medical Examination and Written test.
- Preliminary Medical Examination consists of Height and BMI Check at the Test Centre in the morning and those who are declared eligible on the Medical parameters would be required to appear for a Written Test to be held tentatively as mentioned above against each exercise.
A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in Favour of Air India Limited payable at:
- Delhi – If applying for Northern Region
- Kolkata – If applying for Eastern Region
- Mumbai – If applying for Western Region
- Chennai – If applying for Southern Region
Note: The Demand Draft is not applicable in the case of SC/ST.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply online in the career section of AirIndia website.
The three recruitment exercises will be carried out as per schedule is given below:
||Cut-off Date of
for age, educational
|Online Application Submission
||Proposed date for
Written Test (Tentative)